It's that time of year again when the in-laws ask for the Christmas List and I always end up putting gardening gloves and Boots smellies because I can never think about what I would really like for Christmas. Well, this year I decided to come up with a list of things at a range of prices which I would not only LOVE to have, but which also fulfil a purpose......
I had meant to keep the list to a nice round 10, but as you can see I got a little carried away! AND, I haven't put any Yoga stuff on here - perhaps that could be a whole separate list!
Anyway, here are the details:-
1. Roxy Karid Cardgian
2. Lekki Trekker Carbon Nordic Walking Poles (pair)
3. Moon Phat Boy Fingerboard
4. Keen Elsa Boots
5. Mountain Equipment Compressor Jacket
6. Climbing Technology Click Up Belay
7. Icebreaker City Lite Crew Socks
8. Palm Zenith Cag
9. Edelrid Shield II Helmet
10. Alpkit BruKit Stove
11. Ayacucho Womens Nordic Wood Jumper
12. Barts Filipa Beanie
13. Burts Bees Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm
14. Red Paddle Co. Stand up Paddle Board
15. Bumble & Bumble Curls Calming Crème
16. Suunto M2 Watch
17. Prana Maison Leggings
18. Saucony Kinvara 6 Trainers
20. Palm Rock Water Shoes
So, Santa? I have been a really good girl this year, in fact I have had a pretty rough ride the last few months, how do you fancy making my Christmas?
In hope...... Merry Christmas everyone!